Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fear not we are alive and well...

Fear not, we are very much alive and well just been too busy to blog, but now I will catch you up. We are settling into our lives here in ISrael. Both of us have long school days, and learning how to get all homethings done as well as time for ourselves and each other is all part of the learning process.

Today I built our new dining room table, and I am so thrilled that we actually have a decent sized table. I am  also very much looking forward to having a decent size table.  I am also looking forward to hosting a meal here on Rosh Hashana, we have thus far invited two other couples and will probably also invite some boys.. I mean men from the yeshiva or women from the midrasha. 

We live around the corner from one of the largest  bakeris and Jerusalem and right now our whole apartment is filled withthe smell of fresh bread. mmmm.. although it is making me hungry.

Tonight is Brandon's birthday and we are going out with our cousins Lauren and Avi as well as our good friend Michael Feldman. Can't wait, stay tuned for how that goes.

No comments: