Saturday, August 23, 2008

Delay of Game

So as it turns out, it looks like we won't be leaving this Sunday. Rather, we'll be steering away from Seattle on Monday. Packing things up has taken a slight bit longer than expected so hopefully we'll finish things up here on Sunday and leave the following day. Stay tuned for updates of course though...

In other news, Miriam and I went into the U-Village Apple Store today. My phone had been glitchy (read: unresponsive screen in parts and echoes in calls) for the last few months and I just hadn't taken it in until today. I walked out of the store with a new (or refurbished, but works as new) phone - even though I was out of warranty. Miram also left with a swapped out iPod touch because part of the exterior on her less-than-two-week-old device was coming apart.

(Side note -- isn't it funny that I wrote substantially more on our trip to the Apple Store than on what this blog supposedly has to do with?)

No comments: